Do you love to shop and help others shop? Do you have an eye for style? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Then this could be the new career for you!
My Style Companion Academy are currently running Stylist training courses for new stylists, our 1 day course gives you everything you need to make a great start in this business and you can follow it up with a Practical training day. This is a great opportunity to learn first hand what it takes to set up a personal shopping and styling business in the UK from the expert herself! Understand how to style your clients with highstreet brands, how to take your client through a wardrobe consultation and deliver a personal shopping service.
- Receive one-to-one and group training.
- How to profile your new client
- How to identify and style various body shapes, sizes, heights and physical characteristics
- Common challenges in the role of personal stylist and shopper and how to overcome them
- The best high-street brands to use for personal styling challenges
- How to conduct a wardrobe and style consultation
- How to conduct a personal shopping appointment
- Service structure and pricing
- How to get and retain clients
- Cost effective marketing strategies for when you start promoting your business
INCLUDES: REFRESHMENTS, LUNCH, AND ALL COURSE NOTES. PLEASE NOTE ALL TRAINING TAKES PLACE IN MANCHESTER.
If you’re serious about setting up your new business, whether part-time or full-time, this is the course for you to learn the essentials of how to deliver profitable appointments that make a real difference to your clients image, confidence and wardrobe. This course will not only to boost your own confidence in your ability to deliver a world-class service but also to convince your clients that you can give them great value for their money.
NEXT AVAILABLE COURSE DATES;
Places are limited so please book early Book Here or for further information contact us at http://email@example.com
Delegates who successfully complete the Stylist training & Practical training day will be offered the opportunity to become a MyStyleCompanion Independent consultant.